Aromatherapy empowers you to think and dream in unlimited ways of your life.
Aromatherapy is a treatment in which your body is rubbed with nice smelling
natural oils made from plants and flowers to reduce pain and make you feel well.
Scent from essential oils is used to rejuvenate your body and it has the power to
transform your mind and spirit.
The different smells and the chemical constituents of the oils produce different
emotional and physiological reactions.
Molecules of essential oil bring about changes in your brain. Your brain reacts, in turn,
interact with various body systems, such as digestion or blood pressure.
Relieving stress and tension can activate your own healing process.
Aromatherapy is used to treat a range of disorders, including;
- Digestive problems, Bronchitis, colds
- Eczema, Rheumatism
- Headaches, Migraine
- Insomnia, Mental Fatigue
- Stress, Nervous Tension
- Insect Bites
Some of the ways in which essential oils can be used include;
- Massage…a small amount added to a vegetable based oil.
- Oil burner…a few drops mixed with water and vaporized in a burner.
- Bath…half a dozen drops added to a full bath.
- Inhalation…two to three drops added to a basin of hot water.
You can enjoy some experiences with stimulate, balance, uplift, soothe and calm.
Essential Oils listed by mental or physical condition;
- Anxiety…Bergamot, Cedarwood, Lavendar.
- Apathy…Basil, Grapefruit, Peppermint.
- Depression…Jasmine, Lavender, Neroli.
- Grief…Frankincense, Rose.
- Insecurity…Frankincense, Sandalwood.
- Irritability…Chamomile, Lavender, Neroli.
- Low Self Esteen…Sandalwood, VlangVlang.
- Mental Fatigue…Lavender, Peppermint, Rosemary.
- Panic Attacks…Frankincense, Lavender, Neroli, VlangVlang.
- Poor Memory…Rosemary.
- Postnatal Depression…Bergamot, Chamomile, Neroli.
- Sadness…Bergamot, Neroli.
- Stress…Chamomile, Lavender, Sandalwood.
Aromatherapy gives you amazing benefits as a form of preventative health care.
It detoxifies the body, increases blood circulation, and boosts the immune system
and the lymphatic system.
Chamomile is used on the spot to provide quick relief for sleeplessness and anxiety.
Lavender oil can be applied topically to relax the muscles or its aroma can be inhaled for a calming effect.
Regular use of valerian root promotes deep relaxation and sleep.
Kava is quick acting and extremely potent as a convenient method of anxiety relief.
Lemon Balm has effective sedative action.
Using passion flower results in a restful and relaxing sleep.
California popy is similar in effect to a lighter version of morphine.
Hops are used as a relaxing natural sedative.
Honey is said to have sleep inducing properties.
Visit Our Premium Partner Sites...
Camden Gray.com Wholesale Essential Oils;
Wholesale Essential Oils...Camden Gray.com
AROMATHERAPY & ESSENTIAL OIL TESTIMONIALS
Visit our partner for good aromatherapy and more information on relaxation with massage at www.natural-health-etherealbeauty.com/massage.html .
To learn more about the art of massage and how to give a great
massage, check out..
Natural health information for your family. Read
about natural health remedies, the importance of
water, and nutrition, and different natural
therapies for staying healthy
Natural health information for your family.
We're interested in being part of the solution for
your excessive hair loss concerns.
Welcome to Hair Loss A to Z